Search

Search all blog posts here.

Search This Blog

Friday, March 3, 2017

Jeff Williams 20th Annual Oklahoma City Bike Show and Swapmeet: Part 1

Generally the big Jeff Williams Oklahoma City Motorcycle Show and Swapmeet is a big weekend for me. I'm not going to try and hype this year as a big one for me personally, because sadly it wasn't.  I didn't have anything I felt like showing, so I didn't. I didn't even have a running bike to ride up on a decent day. None of my close riding buddies could make it for breakfast, lunch, or a beer after. Most of my Saturday was spent at a Ridercoach preseason briefing.  I had a few specific parts to try and find to ship to Columbus, but nothing specific that I needed or could afford particularly.

Still, I went out on Sunday morning with my oldest son and we had a good time. I swapped stories with most of the usual vendors and the guys I usually see at these things. As far as my blog goes, I got pictures of the bikes I thought were interesting. I also played around with the creative shot features on my Canon camera and tried to find the most interesting angles I could. I didn't stick around for the awards.

ENJOY.





































No comments:

Post a Comment