Search

Search all blog posts here.

Search This Blog

Friday, May 17, 2013

Simple(too complicated) Shovelhead wiring

I'm in the process of dumping a questionable Hi-4 ignition system in favor of a Dyna-S. When I first built this bike I had drew up my wiring diagram for future reference and troubleshooting. My original wiring had changed so much, with adding things and taking things out that didn't quite work as planned, that my wires didn't look anything like my original drawing anymore. So I redid to match my new lay out.

Yes, it's more complicated that it has to be to run, but I like it. I like fuses for each circuit to isolate things if there's a problem. The RUB-static Kuryakan voltmeter tells me when the regulator comes unplugged. The neutral light should him me until I get my jockey shifting figured out. I drew this up on Microsoft Powerpoint and I like the way it turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment