Search

Search all blog posts here.

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 11, 2015

October 2015 OKC Swapmeet

Cool Shovelhead.


Cool VW Trike.


Cool Indian.


AMF 2-smoke Snowmobile Oil.


Water fountain is stuck on and the drain doesn't work right either.


This is about the most worthless officially licensed thing I have ever seen. Yes, I bought, but only because he bundled it with a chopper peg. Evidently this is a wired landline telephone with a wired headset.


I'm not sure who thought this was a good idea. I blame Willie G.


Here's my three pegs for the day.


I got these killer stickers for free from a former Snap-on dealer. I know I had the Rick Mears sticker from when I was a kid. That dude had some killer old Snap-on promotional stuff, including a few girlie clocks that I remember a few mechanics having in my dad's shop as a kid. I would have bought one for my garage, but I figured they are not PC and my sons would look at them too long like I used to.


No comments:

Post a Comment