Well, JamesD came through with a rotor, so got that taken care of. Blue loctite and the proper torque.
So I didn't seem to get the hardware for the fender when I bought the front end. The HD part numbers comes in 10 packs. So I went to ACE to match something up; 1/4-20 stuff is good to go. Of course they were out of hex drive(Allen) panheads in stainless, so I bought the crosshead(Phillips).
There is also suppose to be a backer plate shaped like the clean part of the underside of the fender. I don't have that, but Daniel says that regular washers are probably better anyway.
Well, it's on now with loctite. I'll be damned if there isn't a huge crease on this dumb fender that I have never noticed before now. I guess it matches the rest of the sheet metal on this bike.
Now to get the wheel and rotor on. I wasn't familiar with this style of brakes, but the inside pad is truly fixed. This bolt and cover comes off.
Here's the inside pad.
C-clamp the piston in and you'll find the rest of the brake fluid that you thought had leaked out the the open end of the brake line already. Oops.
Inner pad and keep go back in.
Put the inner pad bolts back in and it's open enough to slip the caliper over the rotor. I'm calling this front end on and together. I just need a new line, filled and bled, for the brake to be functional.