I thought it was straight forward with everything at 45 degree angle. A few cuts with a compound miter saw and I built a frame in shop. This should have been an hour job onsite. Wrong, wrong, wrong. The roof is a 30-60-90 set-up. So I had to refigure and recut everything with circular saw. Here's was my first successful cut end.
I always forget how to use these things, but I think I have it down now.
I did have to completely re-do one these, but here are my front supports.
Now that they are right, we have figure out where to put them.
Then we screwed the supports on to the roof and checked things again.
I hadn't planned to do the back supports like this, but it worked. It took a try or two, but we figured out the correct compound cuts. I should have put a level on the front support before marking the top cut on the back support.
This should actually work.