Search

Search all blog posts here.

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Shovelfest IX: Thursday Part 3

Holding down the campsite.



Of course, Huckster is always encouraging folks to Stand Tall And Guzzle.



I obliged him. And we enjoyed Sophisticated Taste Among Gentlemen.



I honestly can't figure out which part of this picture is actually the straight part.



So Hounddog and I made a wager at SpartanFest last year.  The winner would get one cold beer in a clean glass and three you-daddy's from the loser. I won. Kenny paid out with the skinniest beer in a glass and quietest you-daddy's in the history of gentlemen's wagers.



But boy that beer was cold and refreshing.



Huckster working his selfie game on my camera.



Vern doing his thang.



More hardcore camping.



I was not doing Jaime any favors filming this. The Troublemaker causes trouble.



Vern had some advice that he didn't take or didn't work. I don't remember.



I don't think it lit off for Andy either.



Moonrise in the mountains.



Ebert Coats(Bevy's dad), Tom, and Jeff.

.
The usual suspects at the usual place.

.
Remembering the people that aren't with us any more.



Most folks don't know it, but Cory is a model for the JCPenney's catalog.



See how good he is. It's almost automatic.



Tennessee Rick and Ms. Deb.



BEACH BALL SIZED LADY NUTS.


The Hounddog was off of the chain.



Sleepy and Michael.



George, Andy, and the Queen.



Watching the show.



I don't think Kevin and Steve believe a word coming out of Michael's mouth.



The face you make when someone secretly switches STAG for your PBR.



"Yeah, so I just threw it all overboard."



No comments:

Post a Comment