Search

Search all blog posts here.

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Parts for sale

Email dibs to: tearitupfixitrepeat@cox.net I will be unavailable during Thanksgiving, but hit me up before Monday or don't expect an answer before next Monday.

Kurykan Iso-grips. Used. I hand them on my 1500 Kawasaki and they should other models. Look great, work great, and feel great $30 plus actual shipping




Dual fire tach with one inch bar clamp. Used. Worked great on my Kawasaki 1500, lightbulb is burnt out, but replacements are readily available. $40 plus shipping. I will sell two piece top riser clamp set with it for $10 more.




4 by 1 Risers. Thread for 1/2-13 Useable not perfect. The will fit on 1500 Kawasaki Classic with adaptors or a drilled top tree. They have dimple from being installed with a bolt that was too long, but they still work. $20 plus shipping. I can sell two piece top clamp with them ONLY if the tach buyer doesn't want them for $10 more.


No comments:

Post a Comment