Search

Search all blog posts here.

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Red Rock Shakedown

Time to add air to the tires and get the electric glove plug out.


Dang! I haven't even put this thing on the street yet and I scratch the fender with the seat digging the plug out.


Twenty miles later in Tuttle. I crossed the Chishlom Trail.


Tuttle's VFW is well armed, too.




Wind farms around Tuttle and Minco. I don't know why they weren't all spinning fast today.




Gas and coffee(or at least warm brown water) at Hinton.

Red Rock Canyon, watering hole on the California Trail. I wish I had a helmet cam video of the descent for folks that haven't been there before.


Sun sinking over the canyon wall.



The east wall.


Here's a close-up of that tree. I thought the roots were cool.
Polish and pose.



I burnt down the interstate coming home. Oklahoma wind and roads are terrible.
Almost Home. Here's how windy it was. Look at the size of that flag and it's straight out.

No comments:

Post a Comment