Search

Search all blog posts here.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Any sticker can be a magnet

I love stickers, especially toolbox stickers. I guess because I want to pretend I'm a professionally sponsored mechanic or something. What do you do if you have a cool collection of stickers, but then need to upgrade tool boxes? Don't stick the stickers in the first place. Make your stickers into magnets instead. I don't recall where I first read this trick, it's not my original idea, but I do it way too much not to share.

First go to the hardware store and buy a pack of magnetic vent covers.


Stick your stickers to the covers and then cut out the stickers out with a pair of scissors or hobby knife.Voilà! Awesome new magnets that will stick, unstick, and re-stick to most ferrous metals.

"I would like to thank all my sponsors for their wonderful support."

No comments:

Post a Comment