Search

Search all blog posts here.

Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

Oklahoma City Motorcycle Show

Put the all bikes in the local show, just because. It was fun, and I met a few new people in between chasing my sons and telling not to touch anything.


The Kawasaki "J*Panhead" took third in the Asian bobber class. I'm curious as to how many others were in the class, but the winner was 450 Hardtailed Honda, and it was cool.




The Trail 90 took second in the 300cc and under Asian class. 1st went to a '68 Rokon Trailbreaker.





The Shovelhead "Mama Tried" didn't place, but the Custom Shovelhead class was stacked, and I bet mine was the only one rode into and home from the show. Check out that stupidity in the background, my pile of parts to build "Mama Tried" barely cost more than just the wheel and tire on that geezerglide.



2 comments:

  1. Your bikes are very cool and this is a great blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm never really sure if people read it or if I'm just taking notes for myself.

    ReplyDelete