Search

Search all blog posts here.

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Care Package from Bruce

As a thanks for checking out that bike for Bruce, he sent me a box of goodies. I told him I didn't need anything just for taking pictures of a bike. He insisted on something so I told him to send me some wild parts with something for my pegboard and not  a restaurant gift card.

His package of goodies was perfect. A ratchet top clutch release arm, a crankcase breather with mount, a bicycle style kicker pedal, old o-ring pegs, a single spring loaded peg, some knick-knacks, a twenty dollar bill, and a highway bar with genuine Anderson pegs on it.

I was pretty jazzed about all of it. The crankcase breather with the mount is exactly what I haven't gotten around to getting on my Kawasaki. The lucky twenty dollar bill will go in the shovelhead's toolbox with my lucky one dollar bill from Ed. The rest will go on the wall.



This peg had a hole drilled in it at some point.


This one has a bit of rash on it, but I like my pegs to have a back story.


Here's this crazy peg with a detent spring. (I'm easily amused.)


Keychains and belt buckle... It's hard to believe that the MoCo licensed cigarettes as late as the mid-1990's


No comments:

Post a Comment