Search

Search all blog posts here.

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Jeff Williams OKC Bike Show 2016 - Part 6













More complete than that other springer, but way more money.


The motorcycle show outside the motorcycle show.


I got a new camera for Christmas and I figured I would play with some its features. This a movie digest mode. It has potential, if I can figure it out a bit.


This was done with the creative shot mode. It made like six pictures from one shot and did all kinds of cropping and filter deals. This one turned out cool of Jason's bike. (I blanked the tag on my computer though.)


This one was actually captured in the same exposure as the previous.


The engine crank leak fix seems to be good, but this is my new leak.



No comments:

Post a Comment