Search

Search all blog posts here.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Custom Clutch Line

So I couldn't get a black covered stainless line as long as I needed for the clutch. So I went to Midwest Hose & Speciality to see what they could to do. They only had uncovered or clear covered stainless lines and the correct banjo eyes where brass colored. So I got them to cover the stainless with a black hose and crimp on female AN-3 fitting to use with the banjo fitting from the harley store. The ends are kind of ugly and I should have covered the line with black shrink wrap to make a skinnier line.


Here's my ugly fix for the ends.



That's better.

Here's something else, put at zip tie on the hidden end to keep the over hose from slipping. We'll see how everything looks when I get it back together.





No comments:

Post a Comment