Search all blog posts here.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Exhaust Leak Fixed - Hopefully

I found this relatively minor leak when I was trying to dry out the clutch after I washed it.

This gasket isn't sealing and I think I know why.

I pulled the Evo gasket and sure enough the pipe doesn't fully seat into the new S&S heads. I should have checked this before I installed the pipes into these heads the first time.

Time to make the pipe fit.

I filed a nice chamfer on the end of the pipe and filed off the ceramic coat.

A little work and the pipe fits nice.

Get another Evo Screaming Eagle gasket.

It's work to get it on.

Put it all back together and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment