Search

Search all blog posts here.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Mid-West Mini-Fest Sunday

♫ ♪ There ain't nothin' short of dyin' ♫ ♪
♫ ♪ Half as lonesome as the sound ♫ ♪
♫ ♪ As the sleeping motorsickles and Sunday Mornin' comin' down♫ ♪


Huck picked a four-leaf clover for luck.


A couple more creative shots.








Back to the RV and trailer and back to Des Moines. It's kind of weird to look back and see a mirror looking out the front.


The mantel at Di and Terry's house kept staring at me.


I had to spread all my camping gear in the front yard to try and dry it out. Evidently, you should Scotch Guard your tent every once in awhile. Di washed and dried all my clothes, too. It was so nice to sleep in a dry bed. I had hoped to make it all the way home in one shot Sunday, but after sleeping in a wet bed that many nights, I was not up to the full 850 miles in one day. I did a similar run after Shovelfest Tennesee, but I felt a lot more fresh that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment