Search

Search all blog posts here.

Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2016

Mid-West Mini-Fest Wednesday Part 4

We made it to the hill. If you leave a camera laying around Terry will take pictures. This is me setting up camp. I am filling the air mattress with a 12 volt pump connected to the trickle charger cord on my bike, just like Pib taught me. I have been using this little tent since 2000. Before the weekend was over, I discovered why you should Scotch Guard your tent at least every season.


Terry is always looking for something to fix with GOOP.


And of course using my camera again.


We were fortunate enough to see Mark's special visitor show up for just a bit.





Spectacular moon-rise on the hill. Another picture I don't have the proper equipment or expertise to accurately capture.


No comments:

Post a Comment