Search

Search all blog posts here.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Mid-West Mini-Fest Thursday Part 6

Check out this crazy old house. I have never seen folks do a year in the bricks like that in what I assume was a private residence.


This seemed like a decent place to get lunch and a beer in Yuba, WI. The barkeep was not particularly outgoing, but the High Life was cold.


So I'm looking at the menu, the broasted chicken is only available on Sunday, and I decide to have mini-tacos. These are clearly not street tacos and evidently you can deep fry tacos. I burnt my tongue so bad on these.


The motorcycling community seems to be well represented in the john here though.


I always have to do one pull tab when I'm in a pub in Wisconsin or Minnesota, and by golly, I actually won my dollar back.


No comments:

Post a Comment