Search

Search all blog posts here.

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

South Central Fest 2017 - Off to Woody's in Mineral Wells

A Goldwing and a Kawasaki head off to a Shovelhead event. Sounds like the start of a joke, right? Anyhow, Mike and I loaded up to head out.


It was a cold grey day for June. I had to put my raingear over my vented gear to stay reasonably comfortable.


Just a short hop to Lawton to get Rob. He was Shovelheading so at least now the crew had some street cred.





This is regular Rob and full on ninja Rob. Know the difference.


The sign says it all.


The guys from Texas were late, but we finally got together.(My remote camera and tripod is always a hit at a party.)


Cheers!


BITTER BEER FACE!


Texas Mark being a true Texas gentleman.


Tim wondering why he left Illinois.


There's the famous burger and of course the National Beer of Texas.


No comments:

Post a Comment