Search

Search all blog posts here.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Harley Davidson Museum - Part 1: The Entryway and Early Bikes

I was in Chicago seeing some folks and I never realized how close Chicago is to Milwaukee. So Fritz, Traci, and I decided to go up to the Harley-Davidson Museum on a Sunday afternoon. Totally worth it. I took so many pictures that I will have about a dozen posts to cover them all.

Fritz and I outside with the Hillclimber.


The museum is obviously expecting very tall guests to stop by at some point.


Josh Kurpius' Ironhead Chop, he has a temporary photography exhibit in the museum, more on that in a future post.


Early bikes.


Serial Number One.


Check out this crazy every other link chain.





Other old bikes...


and old pedal bikes...







No comments:

Post a Comment