Search

Search all blog posts here.

Search This Blog

Monday, January 27, 2014

Harley Davidson Museum - Part 15: The After Party

The trip to the museum was spectacular, especially considering I had only planned it the night before while I was in Chicago to see other friends. As we left the museum, low and behold Kenny the Cable Guy and Katie and Kevin and Jeri were in the parking lot waiting on us. I was so stoked and surprised. Fritz had called them to meet us, but I didn't know about it.

So of course we all headed to a pub downtown.

(L to R) Katie, Kenny, and Traci.


Fritz, Kenny, and Katie.


Jeri and Kevin


The whole crew.


The other thing that made Milwaukee famous. Mr. Schlitz and his Tallboy can.


After all that fun we went back to Fritz's in Chicago and Brett came by later in the evening.


That day was so cool it took 14 posts and over week to blog it all. I can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment